Acceptance of Terms
Store) authorized by ParkOwl, as well as the offering of any materials displayed or
performed on or through the Services (including content (as defined below)).
Registration and Eligibility
You may browse the Platform and view content without registering, but as a
condition to using certain aspects of the Service, you are required to register and
become a Customer with ParkOwl and represent, warrant and covenant that you
provide ParkOwl with accurate and complete registration information (including,
but not limited to Name, Phone number, e-mail address and a password you
will use to access the Service) and to keep your registration information accurate
which may result in immediate termination of your ParkOwl account.
The Service contains content specifically provided by ParkOwl or its partners and
such content is protected by all intellectual property rights and associated rights,
including copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, trade name rights,
database rights, and neighbouring rights, as well as rights to knowhow (“Intellectual
Property Rights”). You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information,
and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Service. Subject to
worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use,
modify and reproduce the content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Use,
reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any content for other than
personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written
permission from ParkOwl, or from the Intellectual Property Right holder, as
applicable. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any content
for commercial (whether or not for profit) use or in any way that violates any third
Content uploaded, submitted, distributed, added, created, posted or otherwise
obtained through the Service by Customers, including content that is added to the Service
in connection with Customers linking their accounts to third party websites and services, is
collectively referred to as, "Customer Submissions."
Public and Private Customer Submissions
Customer Submissions that are, or ever have been, part of a trip that has an “Everyone”
privacy level, or that are not part of a trip (for example your hometown or Customer bio
text) are collectively referred to as “Public Customer Submissions”. Customers Submissions
that are (and always have been) part of a trip that has an “Only me” or “Only
followers” privacy level, are collectively referred to as “Private Customer Submissions”.
Customers and/or Third Party Media that you granted access to your trip, for example by
accepting them as your follower, by (either directly or indirectly) sharing your secret
link with them, or by setting your trip’s privacy level to public, are collectively referred
to as “Authorised Customers”.
Use of Public Customer Submissions
We may use your Public Customer Submissions in a number of different ways in
connection with the Platform, Service and ParkOwl’s business as ParkOwl may
determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it,
reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other
works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing
other Customers to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms,
and applications (“Third Party Media”).
When customer provides Customer Submissions on ParkOwl application, customer will hereby do and shall grant ParkOwl a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free,
fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify,reproduce, analyse, distribute, prepare derivative works of, create a photo album of, display, translate, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the Customer Submissions in connection with the Platform, the Service and ParkOwl’s (and its successors and assigns') business, including without limitation for redistributing part or all of the Platform (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and with any Authorised Customers through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each Authorized Customer, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your Customer Submissions through the Platform and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, create and order a photo album of, display and perform such Customer Submissions in connection with their use of the Platform, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to ParkOwl does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your Customer Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your Customer Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with ParkOwl. You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the
Platform is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated;
that ParkOwl will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content; and that
ParkOwl cannot guarantee the identity of any other Customers with whom you may
interact in the course of using the Service.
Deletion of Customer Submissions
When you delete your Customer Submissions, they will be deleted from the Service. All the personal data will be deleted. ParkOwl may use your personal data for any purpose after Aggregating the data.
In some parking areas Booking has to be done in advance (in accordance with that car parking). Post Booking a car park for a certain time period, customer shall enter premises of car park before the Booking period (time) expires. Once a booking is done, it cannot be withdrawn, changed or cancelled, as communicated in the Booking process. Once completed, a Reservation cannot be terminated, changed or withdrawn, as communicated to the Customer in the Booking process. Refunds will not be given by ParkOwl with respect to any Reservation, as Section 6:230p(d) of the Dutch Civil Code applies. A refund will be provided by ParkOwl in exceptional situations in which ParkOwl is unable to meet the Customer’s request regarding a Booking (i.e. no parking spot available), the Customer is entitled to a refund of the Reservation tariff, provided that the Customer notifies ParkOwl without undue delay via firstname.lastname@example.org. Except when asked by a member of ParkOwl staff not to do so in the case of emergency, the Customer must ensure that his Vehicle is left securely locked with all windows closed and any Vehicle alarm, steering lock or similar device fitted is engaged. ParkOwl is neither responsible nor liable for any consequence or loss arising from a failure by the Customer to properly secure his Vehicle.
For video surveillance cameras may be installed in the Car Park at ParkOwl’s discretion to assist in its proper running. ParkOwl acknowledges that the cameras may act as a deterrent to criminal activity, but does not make any representation as to the coverage provided or guarantee of the security of the Customer’s Vehicle if the video surveillance cameras are installed in the Car Park. Any possessions left in a Vehicle are left entirely at the Customer’s risk. ParkOwl is not liable for any theft by third parties from the Customer’s Vehicle.
Rules and Conduct
Customer should follow below guidelines for effective management of car park
1. Park within the marked area (and if designated, park only in ParkOwl’s area).
2. Customer should follow individual rules of car park (eg. signs in the car park area).
3. Customer should not park in areas marked for parking by differently abled and electric vehicle.
4. Customer has to pay for parking as defined by rules in parking reservation fee.
5. In case of the breach of the rules a fine of 50 Euro per breach shall be collected by ParkOwl. When you park in car park, you provide consent to that car park to do CCTV surveillance on you and your car.
6. In case where if the car park and/or the equipment in the Car Park is damaged by the customer, his Vehicle, its contents or the passengers in the Vehicle then, except where the damage arises as a direct result of ParkOwl’s wilful intent or negligence, customer is responsible and liable for any damages and shall indemnify ParkOwl from any third party claims in this respect.
7. When Customer’s vehicle gets damaged, stolen or belongings gets stolen from car in the Car Park -
8. Claims against ParkOwl or complaints about the Service, should be addressed to the email@example.com.
9. Separate notices extra traffic orders, rules or other legislation will be displayed in the Car Park specifying the relevant order, rule. ParkOwl reserves the right to take enforcement action against Customer (including through court proceedings) for breach of such order, rule or legislation.
10. Customer is not entitled to remain in his Vehicle in the Car Park or elsewhere in the Car Park except for the purposes of parking or removing the Vehicle. After Customer has parked his Vehicle, Customer must proceed immediately to the nearest passenger lift, staircase or exit, following the recommended route (if any). The Customer must not, in any case, exit the Car Park by walking under a Vehicle exit barrier, unless the Car Park does not offer another exit and requires the Customer to exit through or by circumventing the entrance.
11. ParkOwl reserves the right to refuse the entry of any Vehicle in the Car Park for any reason whatsoever.
12. ParkOwl reserves the right to move Customer’s car within the Car Park using whatever method we consider appropriate (even if, damage is caused to Customer’s Vehicle) to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes of safety to persons or property, or to avoid obstruction at the Car Park. In the event the time the Vehicle is parked in the Car Park exceeds the amount of time allowed in the Car Park, as specified to the Customer through the Service ParkOwl reserves the right to move Customer’s Vehicles within or remove them from the Car Park (even if, damage is caused to Customer’s Vehicle).
13. ParkOwl reserves the right to use a lawful authority to remove any Vehicle to another reasonably convenient car park, whether or not operated by ParkOwl, where the Car Park has to be unexpectedly closed permanently or temporarily, either in whole or in part, due to a matter outside of ParkOwl’s control, or if the Car Park has to be evacuated in an emergency.
14. To the extent that it is necessary to do so in the exercise of the rights conferred upon ParkOwl in this clauses of Rules and Conduct, ParkOwl reserves the right to drive or otherwise take your Vehicle onto a public highway.
15. ParkOwl is entitled to regard as abandoned any Vehicle left in the Car Park for more than 30 days without prior notification and which is not known by ParkOwl to be covered by a current valid season or other ticket or booking ParkOwl reserves the rights to engage and/or permit a lawful authority to remove (or where we are unable to identify the current legal registered keeper of the Vehicle, to take steps ourselves to remove) and to dispose of as waste or sell any abandoned Vehicle. Before proceeding with the disposal or sale of abandoned Vehicles ParkOwl will refer the matter to the appropriate authorities, which may include the local police and the RDW; and affix a notice to the Vehicle at least ten (10) days before the date on which ParkOwl proposes to remove the Vehicle stating that the Vehicle will be removed and sold when that period expires. Abandoned Vehicles will be disposed of as waste or sold by auction. Where sold by ParkOwl, the proceeds of sale will be applied in and towards satisfaction of all sums owing to ParkOwl together with the expenses of sale and ParkOwl’s reasonable storage and removal costs for the period during which the Vehicle is in ParkOwl’s possession. Any balance of the sale proceeds remaining after satisfaction of any sums owing will be held by ParkOwl on behalf of the registered keeper of the Vehicle and paid over on proof of entitlement.
16. Customer must not tow any Vehicle into the Car Park except as part of services offered at the Car Park by persons authorised by ParkOwl and no work on and no cleaning of Vehicles by the Customer or the Customer’s agent, other than with ParkOwl’s prior specific permission, is permitted in the Car Park. In the event of Vehicle breakdown the Customer must contact the Car Park attendant to ensure that the Vehicle removal or repair is organised without causing disruption, damage or danger to any other person or property in the Car Park. No activity in connection with the selling, hiring or other disposal of vehicles or goods or services may be carried out in the Car Park without ParkOwl’s prior specific written permission. Customers are also not allowed to pour or take petrol from Vehicle whilst it is in the Car Park. Smoking is forbidden within both the Car Park and the immediate vicinity of the Car Park. Anti-social behaviour will not be accepted in ParkOwl’s Car Parks, including (but is not limited to) drinking alcohol, taking or dealing in illegal substances, fighting and/or loitering. If Customers cause a nuisance or disturbance to others it may be recorded by video surveillance cameras and action may be taken against them.Customers should not take photos or carry out any filming within the Car Park without ParkOwl’s written consent.
ParkOwl welcomes your feedback regarding ParkOwl’s existing business. If you
want to send us your feedback, and we hope you do, we simply request that you
send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide only specific feedback on
ParkOwls’ existing products or marketing strategies; do not include any ideas that
ParkOwls’ policy will not permit it to accept or consider. Any feedback you provide
to ParkOwl or any of its employees shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
ParkOwl shall be entitled to the unrestricted use of the feedback for any purpose
whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or attribution to you.
Third Party Sites and Services
The Service ay permit Customers to link to other websites, apps, services or resources
on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the
Platform. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These
other websites are not under ParkOwl's control, and you acknowledge that
ParkOwl is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality,
appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that ParkOwl shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Customer must, depending on the payment methods available, pay the parking tariff using and via Third Party Applications in which the Service is integrated. ParkOwl reserves the right to use other payment methods via the Service. The parking ticket is only valid for the Vehicle in respect of which it is issued.
Parking Reservation Fee
The parking tariff payable by Customer is displayed on the tariff board in the ParkOwl application. The applicable fee payable by Customer for a Booking will be displayed in the application and has to be agreed upon, for order to successfully complete a Booking. Depending on how a Booking is made, the Booking fee will have to be paid either in advance, directly to ParkOwl, or afterwards, for example through Third Party Applications. Unless agreed otherwise, Customer is obliged to pay the parking tariff and Reservation fee and to comply with any instructions on the tariff board as supplemented by these Terms, and failure to do so may result in us issuing you with a Parking Charge Notice as called out in Rules and Conduct in this agreement. ParkOwl is at all times entitled to change the parking tariffs and Reservation fee in a reasonable manner and to the extent permitted by law.
Credit issued by ParkOwl has no cash value and is not exchangeable to cash. Customer can use the ParkOwl credits for purchases done on the ParkOwl application. ParkOwl credit is valid for 1 year from the date of last purchase, or if the Customer has not purchased, from the date of registration as a ParkOwl Customer. If your ParkOwl credit expires, it will be removed from your ParkOwl account.
ParkOwl may offer you promotional coupon codes (“Coupon Codes”), which give
you a discount when booking a parking slot. Any Coupon Code issued to you by
ParkOwl has no cash value and is not exchangeable as cash. ParkOwl Coupon
Codes may be redeemed towards future purchases using your ParkOwl account,
and you can enter your Coupon Code at the last step of the checkout process. Only
one Coupon Code can be used per order. Coupon Codes are valid until the date
mentioned on the Coupon Code, or otherwise until 6 months after you have first
received the code. Coupon Codes cannot be applied to shipping and processing,
taxes, previous purchases or other products on the ParkOwls Platform. Additional
charges may apply for import taxes, unless otherwise specified. We reserve the right
to change or cancel the terms and/or value of Coupon Codes at any time without
You must notify us in writing within seven (7) days after receiving your credit card
statement, if you dispute any of our charges on that statement or such dispute will be
deemed waived. Such notification shall be sent to the following address: Galerij 126, 1181 Amstelveen, Netherlands or via email at email@example.com.
All sales are subject to ParkOwl’s then-current return policies.
ParkOwl may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time,
with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result
in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your membership.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on
the Platform. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. All provisions of these
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers,
indemnity and limitations of liability.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ParkOwl, its affiliates and each of
its and its affiliates' employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives
from all losses, costs, actions, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable
legal costs) or liabilities, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access
to, the Platform, Service, content or otherwise from your Customer Submissions, violation
account, of any Intellectual Property Right or other right of any person or entity (save
to the extent that a court of competent jurisdiction holds that such claim arose due to
an act or omission of ParkOwl). ParkOwl reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with ParkOwl in asserting any available defenses.
ParkOwl’s liability, whether based upon (attributable) default, unlawful act or any
other ground, is excluded.
shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to
business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed
form. You and ParkOwl agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to
the Service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose;
disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by, and
construed in accordance with, the laws of The Netherlands. All disputes or claims
jurisdiction of the Court in Amsterdam to which the Parties irrevocably submit.
Integration and Severability
respect to the Service and use of the Platform, Service, content and Customer
Submissions, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and
proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and ParkOwl with
unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum
effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right
provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive
compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms of
Use to be binding, ParkOwl must provide you with written notice of such waiver
through one of its authorized representatives.
ParkOwl reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these
limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting
a notice on the Platform or by sending you notice through the Service or via email.
ParkOwl may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your
access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. It is your responsibility
acceptance of those changes.
You may contact ParkOwl at the following address: Galerij 126, 1181 Amstelveen, Netherlands is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands under
Number / KVK 74281097, Vestigingsnr. 000042252822
You can download our terms as PDF here.